Double conversion

Yahoo Bot

It is five days since you posted and no one answered. Your question is not specific enough to properly address. So, my guess is you are using a notice of conversion, it won't work in this situation. File a motion, set a hearing.
3015q
(q) Dismissal or Conversion of Case.
(1) Debtor Seeks Dismissal.
(A) Case Has Not Been Previously Converted. If the case has not been converted from another chapter, a debtor may seek dismissal of the case by filing with the clerk of the bankruptcy court a request for voluntary dismissal pursuant to 11 U.S.C. 1307(b) and may be ruled on without a hearing pursuant to LBR 9013-1(q). The proof of service must evidence that the request for dismissal was served upon the chapter 13 trustee and the United States trustee.
(B) Case Has Been Previously Converted. If the case has been converted from another chapter, a debtor must file and serve a motion in accordance with LBR 9013-1 (d) or (o) and LBR 1017-2(e). Notice must be given to the chapter 13 trustee, any former trustee, all creditors, and any other party in interest entitled to notice under FRBP 2002.
d
Dennis McGoldrick, 350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B, Torrance, Ca 90503 310-328-1001-voice
> On Sep 4, 2015, at 1:13 PM, 'Desiree Causey 714-372-2225' causeylaw@gmail.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> I have a Chapter 7 that I have converted to a Chapter 13, but now need to convert back to a Chapter 7. I seem to not being doing this properly. Can someone please direct me to a case where you did this successfully. Thank you for your assistance.
>
>
>
>
>
> Desiree Causey, Esq.
>
> Law Office of Desiree Causey
>
> 7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100 (NEW ADDRESS AS OF DECEMBER 2014)
>
> Huntington Beach, CA 92647
>
>
>
> 714-372-2225 (phone)
>
> 714-908-7646 (same fax number)
>
>
>
> Privileged And Confidential Communication.
> This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
>
>
>
>
type="text/html";
boundaryple-Mail-5A7BB640-6753-4C23-8B7A-D980999BB4C3
Desiree Causey, Esq.Law Office of Desiree Causey7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100 (NEW ADDRESS AS OF DECEMBER 2014)Huntington Beach, CA 92647 714-372-2225 (phone)714-908-7646 (same fax number) Privileged And Confidential Communication.This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I have a Chapter 7 that I have converted to a Chapter 13, but now need to
convert back to a Chapter 7. I seem to not being doing this properly. Can
someone please direct me to a case where you did this successfully. Thank
you for your assistance.
Desiree Causey, Esq.
Law Office of Desiree Causey
7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100 (NEW ADDRESS AS OF DECEMBER 2014)
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-372-2225 (phone)
714-908-7646 (same fax number)
Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are
protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC
2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named
above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify
the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is
strictly prohibited.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.