Amending an Entered Order

Yahoo Bot

I have a Chapter 11 case which is confirmed and the Order Confirming has been entered. Earlier in the case an Order Authorizing the Sale of Real Property under Section 363 (363 Order)was entered. Recently the title company requested a certified copy of the 363 Order which I provided. The problem is in the order a different title company (who decided not to issue a policy on this sale) was named in the 363 Order. Now they are asking for a new 363 Order with their company named as the title company.
Anyone have an idea how to get this done quickly. I am thinking of filing a motion to amend the existing Order or motion for an order confirming that the title company can be changed. I believe the title company is being too nitpicky but I won't complain too much since the other title company passed on the deal. So I just need to figure out the best way to expedite this escrow closing. It seems that negative notice would work. Do I need to serve all parties that were served the original 363 motion? Any ideas are appreciated and if anyone has a sample case to share that would be awesome. I have already filed and been granted my final fee app on the case so I dont expect to get paid for this portion of the case. I there an easier way?

The post was migrated from Yahoo.