EHMGT 2013 - POKER TOURNAMENT

Yahoo Bot

We almost have 2 tables already!! I will contact you off the listserve.
Thanks,
Jim

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Jim. Count me in. How can I help?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Sender: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:21:17
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Reply-To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cdcbaa] EHMGT 2013 - POKER TOURNAMENT
RE: Earle Hagen Memorial Golf & Tennis Tournament 2013
Some people have expressed an interest in NOT playing golf NOR playing tennis but maybe playing poker while all the rest are outside. If you have such an inclination please contact me off the list serve (king@kingobk.com) and let me know. We are trying to set a Texas Hold em tournament with 2 tables based on skill level. We were thinking of a buy in of $100 and cash prizes at the end. It would be the afternoon of the golf tournament on September 30, 2013 at Porter Ranch Country Club in Northridge.
SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!

Yahoo Bot

Some people have expressed an interest in NOT playing golf NOR playing tennis but maybe playing poker while all the rest are outside. If you have such an inclination please contact me off the list serve (king@kingobk.com) and let me know. We are trying to set a Texas Hold em tournament with 2 tables based on skill level. We were thinking of a buy in of $100 and cash prizes at the end. It would be the afternoon of the golf tournament on September 30, 2013 at Porter Ranch Country Club in Northridge.
SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!
Some people have expressed an interest in NOT playing golf NOR playing tennis but maybe playing poker while all the rest are outside. If you have such an inclination please contact me off the list serve (king@kingobk.com)
and let me know. We are trying to set a Texas Hold em tournament with 2 tables based on skill level. We were thinking of a buy in of $100 and cash prizes at the end. It would be the afternoon of the golf tournament on September 30, 2013 at Porter Ranch
Country Club in Northridge.
SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!