Changing terms of plan in MOMOD

Yahoo Bot

I have a Chapter 13 about 3 years into payment. Claims came in higher, the clients got behind on taxes, attorney fees ran up because of extra work dealing with relief from stay, etc.
Now there's no way to save this in a MOMOD unless I pay student loans outside the plan.
However, the mandatory MOMOD form only allows for different financial terms. There's no place to have a more general term, such as paying the student lenders outside the plan, as I sometimes do before confirmation.
Does anyone have any suggestions how I can accomplish this assuming I need to use the mandatory form?
Steve
Law Offices of Steven B. Lever
Steven B. Lever
* Tel. (562) 436-5456 ext. 1
* Fax (562) 485-6886
* sblever@leverlaw.com
www.leverlaw.com
I have a Chapter 13 about 3 years into payment. Claims came in higher, the clients got behind on taxes, attorney fees ran up because of extra work dealing with relief from
stay, etc.

Now there’s no way to save this in a MOMOD unless I pay student loans outside the plan.

However, the
mandatory MOMOD form only allows for different financial terms. There’s no place to have a more general term, such as paying the student lenders outside the plan, as I sometimes do before confirmation.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can accomplish this assuming I need to use the mandatory form?

Steve

Law Offices of Steven B. Lever

Steven B. Lever
(
Tel. (562) 436-5456 ext. 1
(
Fax (562) 485-6886
sblever@leverlaw.com

www.leverlaw.com

The post was migrated from Yahoo.