>
>
>
>I need a referral for a PI Attorney.
>
>You may contact me off-list at:
>SandraNutt1234@gmail.com.
>
>The injury occurred to an 11 year old at her dance studio. This is the daughter of a close friend of mine from College. I have copy/pasted some of the facts below. She is in a tremendous amount of pain and using a wheelchair for the moment.
>
>Thank you in advance for any referrals.
>
>EMAIL: "The teacher was "stretching" XXXX. XXXX was on her right knee. The teacher stands behind her and grabs her left ankle and pulls the straight leg straight up and behind the left ear (hyperstretching the left hamstring). The teacher heard 2 pops and XXXX started screaming. Net is that she pulled the bone that connects the hamstring to the pelvis off the pelvis. The bone broke and the hamstring is no longer attached to the pelvis.
>
>"She will likely not need surgery as the bone separation is a little over 1 cm. Surgery is required when the separation is greater than 2 cm OR it doesn't heal properly. It will take time and physical therapy to heal."
>
>Thank you!
>Sandy
>
>Sandra Maria Nutt, Attorney at Law
>5910 Van Nuys Boulevard
>Van Nuys, California 91401
>Tel: (818) 988-8878
>Fax: (818) 988-8339
>SandraNutt1234@gmail.com
>Web site: SandraNuttAttorneyAtLaw.com
>ALU Alumni http://www.AllThingsALU.com
>
>
>
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Jeffrey Shinbrot who is also a member of cdcbaa

Yahoo Bot

I need a referral for a PI Attorney.
You may contact me off-list at:
SandraNutt1234@gmail.com.
The injury occurred to an 11 year old at her dance studio. This is the daughter of a close friend of mine from College. I have copy/pasted some of the facts below. She is in a tremendous amount of pain and using a wheelchair for the moment.
Thank you in advance for any referrals.
EMAIL: "The teacher was "stretching" XXXX. XXXX was on her right knee. The teacher stands behind her and grabs her left ankle and pulls the straight leg straight up and behind the left ear (hyperstretching the left hamstring). The teacher heard 2 pops and XXXX started screaming. Net is that she pulled the bone that connects the hamstring to the pelvis off the pelvis. The bone broke and the hamstring is no longer attached to the pelvis.
"She will likely not need surgery as the bone separation is a little over 1 cm. Surgery is required when the separation is greater than 2 cm OR it doesn't heal properly. It will take time and physical therapy to heal."
Thank you!
Sandy
Sandra Maria Nutt, Attorney at Law
5910 Van Nuys Boulevard
Van Nuys, California 91401
Tel: (818) 988-8878
Fax: (818) 988-8339
SandraNutt1234@gmail.com
Web site: SandraNuttAttorneyAtLaw.com
ALU Alumni http://www.AllThingsALU.com