IRS TRANSCRIPTS ON DEMAND

Yahoo Bot

I use e-services. http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/e- ... fessionals. The signup process is harrowing, and I needed to call IRS personnel twice to get through it. Once you have it, however, you can get all transcripts that your Form 2848 covers. I've gone as far back as 1999. And you don't need to enter any addresses to get to the transcripts.
- John D. Faucher
On Friday, January 23, 2015 12:32 PM, "'Steven B. Lever' sblever@leverlaw.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Sam;
Not to prick the bubble of your elation, whether it comes from ingesting or absorbing items that are incidental to Grateful Dead concerts or technological improvements at the government agencys website, it is only for recent years, and only if they use the exact address etc., they have on their tax return. If there are inconsistencies, or you need additional years, you are back having to run the bureaucratic gauntlet that have left us all scarred.
However, if you run another gauntlet you may be able, using your CAF #, to get it yourself through the website. I have not yet dared to try it, but I understand John Faucher has done it or at least attempted it. Maybe weSteve
From:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 10:15 AM
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cdcbaa] IRS TRANSCRIPTS ON DEMAND
I am probably a day late and a dollar short, but I just discovered that a taxpayer can go to irs.gov, register and then obtain tax transcripts and account history for immediate download. I'm almost as excited about this as I am about the Grateful Dead's 50th reunion shows! Just thought I would share.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

SSB0YWtlIHRoZSBmaWZ0aC4
SSB0YWtlIHRoZSBmaWZ0aC4

Yahoo Bot