a call to cdcbaa's debtor Attys to assist in the CDCA test project for

Yahoo Bot

Dear Colleagues!
The Court is asking cdcbaa for additional debtor attorneys to test the Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing ("DeBN") pilot program! The Court rolled out the beta system to a few volunteer debtor attorneys at the end of February and it is working out great. The beta system test is expected to end in May 2014 with a full roll out after that. Currently, the beta system is available throughout the entire Central District
There many great advantages to signing up your debtors to receive court orders and court-generated notices by direct email:
It's fast - Debtors receive court orders and court-generated notices the same day that their attorney does.
It's convenient - Debtors can read and/or save the court orders and notices on their mobile device, iPad, and home computer.
It's free - Court orders and court-generated notices can be viewed an unlimited number of times on the debtor's mobile device or home computer at no charge.
It's green - less paper clutter.
If interested, please contact me OFF OF THE LISTSERV at my email address listed below. I can assist the sign-up of ONLY the first 15 debtor attorneys by providing the necessary additional information and providing your names directly to the Court staff.
For background, I have attached the FAQ for this great program for our clients. Please review it and get back to back to me if you would like to be at the front end of this valuable resource.
Keith Higginbotham
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
Dear Colleagues!

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Dear Colleagues!
The Court is asking cdcbaa for additional debtor attorneys to test the Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing ("DeBN") pilot program! The Court rolled out the beta system to a few volunteer debtor attorneys at the end of February and it is working out great. The beta system test is expected to end in May 2014 with a full roll out after that. Currently, the beta system is available throughout the entire Central District
There many great advantages to signing up your debtors to receive court orders and court-generated notices by direct email:
It's fast - Debtors receive court orders and court-generated notices the same day that their attorney does.
It's convenient - Debtors can read and/or save the court orders and notices on their mobile device, iPad, and home computer.
It's free - Court orders and court-generated notices can be viewed an unlimited number of times on the debtor's mobile device or home computer at no charge.
It's green - less paper clutter.
If interested, please contact me OFF OF THE LISTSERV at my email address listed below. I can assist the sign-up of ONLY the first 15 debtor attorneys by providing the necessary additional information and providing your names directly to the Court staff.
For background, I have attached the FAQ for this great program for our clients. Please review it and get back to back to me if you would like to be at the front end of this valuable resource.
Keith Higginbotham
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
Dear Colleagues!

The post was migrated from Yahoo.