IMPORTANT!!: To my Ch13 Brethern -- representing either Creditors and/or

Yahoo Bot

To my fellow Ch13 Brethern!
Please take note that there is a National Forms Subcommittee, called the "Working Group" headed by retired Judge Eugene Wedoff (retired Bankruptcy Judge from Chicago & one of the 3 authors of the Means Test) that is proposing the creation of a NATIONAL CHAPTER 13 PLAN. It is an effort to make the plan easier to understand and to combine Motions to Value & Motions to Avoid Liens through the plan in one document. Please review the draft as it will significantly affect our practice -- both for creditors and debtors.
Our Judge Saltzman has been requested to participate in this endeavor and will be attending a meeting in mid-January. It would behoove you to provide comments in this endeavor.
KEITH
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
Please take note that there is a National Forms Subcommittee, called the "Working Group" headed by retired Judge Eugene Wedoff (retired Bankruptcy Judge from Chicago & one of the 3 authors of the Means Test) that is proposing the creation of a NATIONAL CHAPTER 13 PLAN. It is an effort to make the plan easier to understand and to combine Motions to Value & Motions to Avoid Liens through the plan in one document. Please review the draft as it will significantly affect our practice -- both for creditors and debtors.
Our Judge Saltzman has been requested to participate in this endeavor and will be attending a meeting in mid-January. It would behoove you to provide comments in this endeavor.
KEITH
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com

KEITH

The post was migrated from Yahoo.