Obtaining Order Motion to Avoid Jr. Lien on Principal Res. (After discharge)

Yahoo Bot

Have any of you pursued obtaining an Order RE: Motion to Avoid Jr. Lien on Principal Residence (After Plan Completion/Discharge) Form F 4003-2.4.Order.AFTERDISCH?
I am unclear on the procedures to obtain the Order. I have not found any local rules addressing the procedure. There is a Declaration RE: Debtor's Motion to Avoid Junior Lien Principal Residence Form F4003-2.4.DEC.AFTERDISCH but its says it is supposed to be attached to Form F 4003-2.4.Jr.LIEN.MOTION. That makes no sense since that is the form for the original Lam Motion. So I am trying to figure out if an additional noticed motion is required (and if so in what form) or if just a declaration is required.
The original order granting the Lam motion itself is insufficient to record because it is always conditional on the issuance of the Discharge. County Recorders will not record discharge notices, which leaves a hole in the lien strip process that Form F 4003-2.4.Order.AFTERDISCH will rectify the issue if I can make sense of the procedure to obtain it.
Thanks in advance!
Mark Jessee

The post was migrated from Yahoo.