$ owed on rest of vehicle lease

Yahoo Bot

My opinion: Assuming the accident was not alcohol related, I do not think you have a problem with discharging the lease and trailing payments. If this was a DUI accident, you may have a dischargability issue but the lease company would have to bring an adversarial action to determine that.
But I could be wrong.
Desiree Causey, Esq.
Law Office of Desiree Causey
7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-372-2225 (phone)
714-908-7646 (same fax number)
Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Good Afternoon-
are plenty of veterans on here that surely must've come across this. A potential client wants to discharge money owed on her lease. However, she totaled this car during a time when her insurance lapsed. Will this cause a problem?
Thank you in advance....
JJ
The Law Office of Jennifer L. Jones1243 S. La Cienega Blvd, Ste 8Los Angeles, CA 90035Tel: (619) 913-9818The Law Office of Jennifer L. Jones1243 S. La Cienega Blvd, Ste 8Los Angeles, CA 90035Tel: (619) 913-9818
formation that is privileged, confidential and/or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, retain or disseminate this message or any attachment. If you have received this message in error, please call the sender immediately at (619) 913-9818 and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. Neither the transmission of this message or any attachment, nor any error in transmission or delivery shall constitute waiver of any applicable legal privilege.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.