Yahoo Bot

Hey Jason!
Give me a call to discuss. cell: 213.840.7800
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
To: cdcbaa
Cc: Jason Wallach
Sent: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 10:11 am
Subject: [cdcbaa] Is it any different in San Diego?
A Chapter 7 in San Diego has a reaffirmation pending before Judge Latham. Judge posted a tentative ruling, recognizing that there apparently was an undue hardship shown in the schedules and reaff agreement, and therefore he could not approve. He invited a declaration and amended schedules I and J to be submitted before a continued hearing, when he might approve based on updated income and expense.
If Judge disapproves the reaff agreement (either with or without further submission) is the client any worse off?
Client still has to make the payments to keep the vehicle, and will lose the vehicle if he doesnt.
Hasnt client satisfied his obligations to the lender (not a credit union) by signing the reaff agreement and proceeding with the reaff hearing?
Am I missing something?
My recollection is that nothing bad happens when the Judge disapproves the reaff agreement (in LA).
Could it be different in San Diego?
Thanks.
Jason
JASON WALLACH
jwallach@ghplaw.com
Gipson Hoffman & Pancione, APC
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Suite 1100
Los Angeles CA 90067-6002
Office: (310) 556-4660
Fax: (310) 556-8945
Hey Jason!
Give me a call to discuss. cell: 213.840.7800
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
-----Original Message-----
>
To: cdcbaa <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: Jason Wallach <jwallach@ghplaw.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 10:11 am
Subject: [cdcbaa] Is it any different in San Diego?

A Chapter 7 in San Diego has a reaffirmation pending before Judge Latham. Judge posted a tentative ruling, recognizing that there apparently was an undue hardship shown in the schedules and reaff agreement, and therefore he could not approve.
He invited a declaration and amended schedules I and J to be submitted before a continued hearing, when he might approve based on updated income and expense.
If Judge disapproves the reaff agreement (either with or without further submission) is the client any worse off?
Client still has to make the payments to keep the vehicle, and will lose the vehicle if he doesnt.
Hasnt client satisfied his obligations to the lender (not a credit union) by signing the reaff agreement and proceeding with the reaff hearing?
Am I missing something?
My recollection is that nothing bad happens when the Judge disapproves the reaff agreement (in LA).
Thanks.
Jason

JASON WALLACH
jwallach@ghplaw.com
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Suite 1100

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

A Chapter 7 in San Diego has a reaffirmation pending before Judge Latham. Judge posted a tentative ruling, recognizing that there apparently was an undue hardship shown in the schedules and reaff agreement, and therefore he could not approve. He invited a declaration and amended schedules I and J to be submitted before a continued hearing, when he might approve based on updated income and expense.
Client still has to make the payments to keep the vehicle, and will lose the vehicle if he doesn't.
Hasn't client satisfied his obligations to the lender (not a credit union) by signing the reaff agreement and proceeding with the reaff hearing?
Am I missing something?
Thanks.
Jason
JASON WALLACH
jwallach@ghplaw.com
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Suite 1100
[ghp_logo]