Happy Birthday to the King & List Serve almost 10 yea=

Yahoo Bot

And hats off to the grey beards who made this group the best!
Jonathan Leventhal, Esq..
Leventhal Law Group, P.C.
818-347-5800
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
Leventhal Law Group, P.C. is a Debt Relief Agency under federal law.
Note: The Leventhal Law Group, P.C. does not represent you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and a representation ive of the Leventhal Law Group, P.C. and all fees listed in the agreement have been paid.
Date: 08/13/2013 3:10 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cdcbaa] Happy Birthday to the King & List Serve almost 10 years old
Happy Birthday to Jim King, 65 today. Go King of BK!
dennis
He was born 8/13/1948. Barely a baby boomer.
I was just musing about how old Jim and I are getting and looked at the message board. I put up this listserve in December 2003. It will be ten years old this December.
There are already 30170 messages, so about 3,000 a year, not quite 10 a day, but a lot. The peak was in 2010, there were 3 months with over 600 messages posted. approx 5200 messages in 2010.
The first message is from 12/12/2003. Maybe we should have a birthday party? Everyone could bring Jim a cane, and bring the list some post it notes.
And hats off to the grey beards who made this group the best!
Jonathan Leventhal, Esq..
Leventhal Law Group, P.C.
818-347-5800
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
Leventhal Law Group, P.C. is a Debt Relief Agency under federal law.
Note: The Leventhal Law Group, P.C. does not represent you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and a representation ive of the Leventhal Law Group, P.C. and all fees listed in the agreement have been paid.
Date: 08/13/2013 3:10 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cdcbaa] Happy Birthday to the King & List Serve almost 10 years old

Happy Birthday to Jim King, 65 today. Go King of BK!
dennis
He was born 8/13/1948. Barely a baby boomer.
I was just musing about how old Jim and I are getting and looked at the message board. I put up this listserve in December 2003. It will be ten years old this December.
There are already 30170 messages, so about 3,000 a year, not quite 10 a day, but a lot. The peak was in 2010, there were 3 months with over 600 messages posted. approx 5200 messages in 2010.
The first message is from 12/12/2003. Maybe we should have a birthday party? Everyone could bring Jim a cane, and bring the list some post it notes.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.