Updating and collecting bankruptcy court judgments (fee o=

Yahoo Bot

To: CDCBAA Listserv ; NACBA BK
Sent: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 5:58 pm
Subject: [cdcbaa] Updating and collecting bankruptcy court judgments (fee orders)
I have a couple of bankruptcy court judgments (fee orders) that were entered about a year ago and have been recorded. In addition to the principal, these judgments now include annual 10% interest and collection costs related to recording. One of these judgments is against a client and another is against my client's creditor.
What is the procedure for getting a document from the bankruptcy court showing the new principal balance, which now includes interest and collection costs?
Alik Segal
Alik.Segal@gmail.com
310-362-6157
California Central District
-----Original Message-----
To: CDCBAA Listserv <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com>; NACBA BK <BK@mail.nacba.org>
Sent: Sun, Apr 6, 2014 5:58 pm
Subject: [cdcbaa] Updating and collecting bankruptcy court judgments (fee orders)

I have a couple of bankruptcy court judgments (fee orders) that were entered about a year ago and have been recorded. In addition to the principal, these judgments now include annual 10% interest and collection costs related to recording. One of these judgments is against a client and another is against my client's creditor.
What is the procedure for getting a document from the bankruptcy court showing the new principal balance, which now includes interest and collection costs?
Alik Segal
Alik.Segal@gmail.com
310-362-6157
California Central District

The post was migrated from Yahoo.