Postdischarge, Amending schedules B and C, case is still open

Yahoo Bot

Once trustee take an action based on skds as filed, some courts limit right to amend. If you amend and object to trustee action, expect to pay trustee's counsel fees and maybe a trustee fee.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 4, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Nancy Yi Jin wrote:
> Dear Listmates:
>
> I have a debtor who has received her discharge on 5/9/12. The case was not closed however because of United States Trustee's Motion which was filed on 5/11/12. On 5/31/12, the Chapter 7 Trustee submitted a Stipulation for Repurchase of Non-Exempt Assets. When I went over Schedules B and C, I found that I could exempt all of the unexempt property. Since the case is not closed, which elimininates my need to file a Motion to Reopen Case, can I just file Amended Schedules B and C?
>
> I would appreciate any help.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Nancy Jin, Attorney at Law
> 12821 Western Ave. Suite B
> Garden Grove, CA 92841
>
> THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN NON-PUBLIC, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, PRIVILEGED OR OTHERWISE LEGALLY PROTECTED FROM UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, ANY DISCLOSURE, COPIES, DISTRIBUTION, OR ACTIONS IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OF THIS E-MAIL IS PROHIBITED. PLEASE PROMPTLY NOTIFY SENDER IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR AND DELETE IT FROM YOUR E-MAILS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Once trustee take an action based on skds as filed, some courts limit right to amend. If you amend and object to trustee action, expect to pay trustee's counsel fees and maybe a trustee fee.Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun 4, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Nancy Yi Jin <nancyjinlaw@yahoo.com> wrote:

The post was migrated from Yahoo.