Outsourcing?

Yahoo Bot

I guess I'd steer away from Indian outsourcing, because I can imagine not the immediate problems but what someone like Judge Bruce Markell could do with this.
On Friday, September 5, 2014 7:47 AM, "Catherine Christiansen christiansenlaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water . . . outsourcing a portion of your legal services to India. Hmmmm. How many possible problems can you imagine?
On Friday, September 5, 2014 4:08 AM, Faye Leddon wrote:
Dear Catherine Christiansen,
This is to introduce our bankruptcy practice assistance service from India.We have team, who can work as your assistant (Paralegal). Our trained staff can work on your bankruptcy petition preparation software to help you draft petitions.
Our virtual paralegal service include the followings:
ional forms to comply with local court rules.
om Debtor.
tions for review.
s and subsequent additional information.
ed software.
We help you to save time, cost and opportuinity to associate with a backoffice since 2006.
To know more about cost of bankruptcy petition preparation. Please reply back to this email with number of petitons you are doing in month and software you use.
You will find the service very productive and helpful to your business.
Thanks for your time.
May God Bless You.
Thanks & Regards
Faye Leddon
Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail to email with NO as Subject

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water . . . outsourcing a portion of your legal services to India. Hmmmm. How many possible problems can you imagine?
On Friday, September 5, 2014 4:08 AM, Faye Leddon wrote:
Dear Catherine Christiansen,
This is to introduce our bankruptcy practice assistance service from India.We have team, who can work as your assistant (Paralegal). Our trained staff can work on your bankruptcy petition preparation software to help you draft petitions.
Our virtual paralegal service include the followings:
ional forms to comply with local court rules.
om Debtor.
tions for review.
s and subsequent additional information.
ed software.
We help you to save time, cost and opportuinity to associate with a backoffice since 2006.
To know more about cost of bankruptcy petition preparation. Please reply back to this email with number of petitons you are doing in month and software you use.
You will find the service very productive and helpful to your business.
Thanks for your time.
May God Bless You.
Thanks & Regards
Faye Leddon
Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail to email with NO as Subject

The post was migrated from Yahoo.