General Contractor BK

Yahoo Bot

The difficulty will be in obtaining the necessary bond after the case filing and, possibly, problems in obtaining insurance if there are large claims against the existing liability or comp insurance policy.
The CA CSLB typically releases any hold on the license (due to judgments, claims) with proof of the discharge.
Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Suite 1080
Torrance, California 90503
Telephone: (310) 792-5864
Facsimile: (310) 347-4353
Email: MitnickLaw@aol.com,MitnickLaw@gmail.com

Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email, and delete the email message you received and all of the attached files.
***NOTICE OF EX PARTE HEARINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL***
hoogroups.com>
To: cdcbaa
Sent: Tue, Jun 12, 2018 11:16 am
Subject: [cdcbaa] General Contractor BK
My PNC is a licensed general contractor and currently a shareholder of a corporation that contracts for work. He has had a bad run of it and either he, the other partner, or the corporation are on the verge of being sued for various construction related issues. He is also done being in a partnership with this guy.
My PNC is the individual. (I understand the corporation may need to file BK as well, but I will be conflicted out.) My PNC has asked if his potential Chapter 7 will effect his ability to maintain his contractorty.
Any wise words?
Desiree Causey, Esq.
Law Office of Desiree Causey
7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-372-2225 (phone)
714-908-7646 (same fax number)
Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
The difficulty will be in obtaining the necessary bond after the case filing and, possibly, problems in obtaining insurance if there are large claims against the existing liability or comp insurance policy. The CA CSLB typically releases any hold on the license (due to judgments, claims) with proof of the discharge. Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Suite 1080
Torrance, California 90503
Telephone: (310) 792-5864Facsimile: (310) 347-4353
Email: MitnickLaw@aol.com, MitnickLaw@gmail.com
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email, and delete the email message you received and all of the attached files.
.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
***NOTICE OF EX PARTE HEARINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL***
The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

My PNC is a licensed general contractor and currently a shareholder of a
corporation that contracts for work. He has had a bad run of it and either
he, the other partner, or the corporation are on the verge of being sued for
various construction related issues. He is also done being in a
partnership with this guy.
My PNC is the individual. (I understand the corporation may need to file BK
as well, but I will be conflicted out.) My PNC has asked if his potential
Chapter 7 will effect his ability to maintain his contractors license, as
he is looking to moving forward in an individual capacity.
Any wise words?
Desiree Causey, Esq.
Law Office of Desiree Causey
7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-372-2225 (phone)
714-908-7646 (same fax number)
Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are
protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC
2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named
above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify
the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is
strictly prohibited.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.