Question. . . Has a Chapter 13 client of yours ever been visited by the Sheriff. . .

Yahoo Bot

Debtors must immediately notify the insurance carrier. They may want to investigate independent of the authorities.
Desiree Causey
714-372-2225 (new office phone number)
Sent from my iPhone
> On Mar 11, 2015, at 8:04 AM, R Grace Rodriguez rgracelaw@gmail.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone: Nevermind. . . Debtor's rental property burned to the ground last night. . . Ugh. . . renter died. OMG Any advice?
>
> If you have any questions or should you need any additional assistance, I am here to help. Have a fantastic day!
>
> R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
> OFF: (818) 734-7223
> CEL: (818) 554-9922
>
> NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept notice for Ex Parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
>
> IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To comply with requirements imposed by the Department of the Treasury, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written by the practitioner to be used, and that it cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer, and (ii) supporting the promotion or marketing of any transactions or matters addressed herein.
>
>> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 7:25 AM, R Grace Rodriguez wrote:
>> Got strange call from client today that Sheriff came by his house to request his phone number. He was told that another agency was requesting the information. Very strange? Anything that the Department of Justice would do as part of an Audit?
>>
>> If you have any questions or should you need any additional assistance, I am here to help. Have a fantastic day!
>>
>> R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
>> OFF: (818) 734-7223
>> CEL: (818) 554-9922
>>
>> NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept notice for Ex Parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
>>
>> IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To comply with requirements imposed by the Department of the Treasury, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written by the practitioner to be used, and that it cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer, and (ii) supporting the promotion or marketing of any transactions or matters addressed herein.
>
>
If you have any questions or should you need any additional assistance, I am here to help. Have a fantastic day!R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.OFF:
The post was migrated from Yahoo.