MANDATORY 1ST COURSE CERTIFICATE

Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: Sevan Gorginian
X-Original-Return-Path: Sevan Gorginian
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system
Hi Nate, not sure if you want to save the case or you want it to be dismissed but either way I had a non-bk attorney friend who filed a case w/o having his clients certificate completed. I told him that his client would not be a debtor per section 109 and he should work with the US Trustee to figure out what to do. I think they got an order on ex parte to extend deadline to file. Send me an email and I will put you in touch with him. sevan@gorginianlaw.com
Hi Nate, not sure if you want to save the case or you want it to be dismissed but either way I had a non-bk attorney friend who filed a case w/o having his clients certificate completed. I told him that his client would not be a debtor per section 109 and he should work with the US Trustee to figure out what to do. I think they got an order on ex parte to extend deadline to file. Send me an email and I will put you in touch with him. sevan@gorginianlaw.com

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Anyone have a case get discharged when taking the 1st course after the Chapter 7 was filed? Need some case law fi anyone has any.
Thanks.
Nate
| | Virus-free. www.avg.com |
Anyone have a case get discharged when taking the 1st course after the Chapter 7 was filed? Need some case law fi anyone has any.Thanks.Nate

The post was migrated from Yahoo.