Get a Life Conference in Chicago

Yahoo Bot

For all of you who are thinking of attending NACBA's convention in Chicago in May I recommend coming out a couple of days early and attending the "Get a Life" Conference. The Get a Life conference promises to be a valuable 2 days for any small or solo firm. Check out www.TotalPMA.org. The sessions are clearly focused on practice management, processes and efficiencies. If you are already traveling to NACBA you can combine the 2 trips to save money, and get additional CLE credits.
I truly believe that if you are going to NACBA you can't afford not to go to the Get a Life conference. Kevin Chern has put together an incredible group of speakers to teach you how to run your law practice like a business and improve your quality of life. If you do not already know Kevin Chern, the Conference also includes the President's Dinner at the famed Erie Caf and the chance to join with your friends for a "roof top" view of the Cubs at Wrigley (playing the Dodgers). This looks like a win, win and win to me. I would urge anyone coming to the NACBA Annual meeting to come two days early and Get A LIFE! Let me known if you have any questions.
M. Erik Clark
Borowitz, Lozano & Clark, LLP
100 N. Barranca Avenue, Suite 250
West Covina, CA 91791
www.blclaw.com
Office: (626) 332-8600
Fax: (626) 332-8644
Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy
American Board of Certification
For all of you who are thinking of attending NACBA’s
convention in Chicago in May I recommend coming out a couple of days early and

The post was migrated from Yahoo.