Expired NY DL

Yahoo Bot

And because I am guessing it was a public school, and that is a government issuer then it is accepted! Private school not excepted.
David.
Information contained in this e-mail transmission may be privileged, confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute, or reproduce this transmission. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and please delete the message from your system. Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the U. S. Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the U. S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
On Friday, May 3, 2019, 1:59:45 PM PDT, 'MARIA W. TAM' TAMMAILBOX@GMAIL.COM [cdcbaa] wrote:
In my case, it was just a small local school. Trustee accepts it to prove client's identity.
On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:11 AM David Jacob david@dpjacob.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
If the student ID is from a state school not a private school, then it is government issued identification.
David Jacob, Esq.
Information contained in this e-mail transmission may be privileged, confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute, or reproduce this transmission. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and please delete the message from your system. Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the U. S. Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the U. S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 6:47:06 AM PDT, 'MARIA W. TAM' TAMMAILBOX@GMAIL.COM [cdcbaa] wrote:
One of my clients was able to use student picture ID to prove his identity.On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 4:28 PM andrewcho67@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
CH7 PC only has an expired NY DL and expired foreign passport....also out of status due to overstay after divorce from spouse who was sponsoring her.r ID is available, will LA trustees accept them? PC is unable to get embassy assistance due to criminal fraud related conviction that PC alleges she was a victim of ID theft as she was never in that foreign country to have committed alleged fraud.
ANDREWS.CHO
LAWOFFICESOFANDREWS.CHO
505 N. EUCLID ST., SUITE 560, ANAHEIM, CA 92801
T(714) 881-0009|F(714) 882-6915

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: "MARIA W. TAM"
X-Original-Return-Path: "MARIA W. TAM"
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system
In my case, it was just a small local school. Trustee accepts it to prove
client's identity.
On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:11 AM David Jacob david@dpjacob.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
>
> If the student ID is from a state school not a private school, then it is
> government issued identification.
>
> David Jacob, Esq.
>
> Information contained in this e-mail transmission may be privileged,
> confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
> U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute, or
> reproduce this transmission. If you have received this e-mail transmission
> in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and
> please delete the message from your system. Pursuant to requirements
> related to practice before the U. S. Internal Revenue Service, any tax
> advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not
> intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding
> penalties imposed under the U. S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
> marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter. Thank
> you in advance for your cooperation.
>
>
> On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 6:47:06 AM PDT, 'MARIA W. TAM'
> TAMMAILBOX@GMAIL.COM [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
>
>
>
> One of my clients was able to use student picture ID to prove his
> identity.
>
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 4:28 PM andrewcho67@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> CH7 PC only has an expired NY DL and expired foreign passport....also out
> of status due to overstay after divorce from spouse who was sponsoring
> her. I've seen a Riverside trustee accept an expired DL. If no other ID
> is available, will LA trustees accept them? PC is unable to get embassy
> assistance due to criminal fraud related conviction that PC alleges she was
> a victim of ID theft as she was never in that foreign country to have
> committed alleged fraud.
>
>
> *A**NDREW** S**.* *C**HO*
>
>
>
> *L**AW** O**FFICES** O**F** A**NDREW** S**.* *C**HO*
>
> 505 N. EUCLID ST., SUITE 560, ANAHEIM, CA 92801
>
> T (714) 881-0009 | F (714) 882-6915
>
>
>
>
>
In my case, it was just a small local school. Trustee accepts it to prove client's identity.On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:11 AM David Jacob david@dpjacob.com [cdcbaa] <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
If the student ID is from a state school not a private school, then it is government issued identification.David Jacob, Esq.Information contained in this e-mail transmission may be privileged, confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute, or reproduce this transmission. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and please delete the message from your system. Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the U. S. Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the U. S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Yahoo Bot

If the student ID is from a state school not a private school, then it is government issued identification.
David Jacob, Esq.
On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 6:47:06 AM PDT, 'MARIA W. TAM' TAMMAILBOX@GMAIL.COM [cdcbaa] wrote:
One of my clients was able to use student picture ID to prove his identity.On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 4:28 PM andrewcho67@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
CH7 PC only has an expired NY DL and expired foreign passport....also out of status due to overstay after divorce from spouse who was sponsoring her.r ID is available, will LA trustees accept them? PC is unable to get embassy assistance due to criminal fraud related conviction that PC alleges she was a victim of ID theft as she was never in that foreign country to have committed alleged fraud.
ANDREWS.CHO
LAWOFFICESOFANDREWS.CHO
505 N. EUCLID ST., SUITE 560, ANAHEIM, CA 92801
T(714) 881-0009|F(714) 882-6915

Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: "MARIA W. TAM"
X-Original-Return-Path: "MARIA W. TAM"
One of my clients was able to use student picture ID to prove his
identity.
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 4:28 PM andrewcho67@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
>
> CH7 PC only has an expired NY DL and expired foreign passport....also out
> of status due to overstay after divorce from spouse who was sponsoring
> her. I've seen a Riverside trustee accept an expired DL. If no other ID
> is available, will LA trustees accept them? PC is unable to get embassy
> assistance due to criminal fraud related conviction that PC alleges she was
> a victim of ID theft as she was never in that foreign country to have
> committed alleged fraud.
>
>
> *A**NDREW** S**.* *C**HO*
>
>
>
> *L**AW** O**FFICES** O**F** A**NDREW** S**.* *C**HO*
>
> 505 N. EUCLID ST., SUITE 560, ANAHEIM, CA 92801
>
> T (714) 881-0009 | F (714) 882-6915
>
>
>
>
>
One of my clients was able to use student picture ID to prove his identity.
Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: andrewcho67@yahoo.com
X-Original-Return-Path: andrewcho67@yahoo.com