Signed Agreement

Yahoo Bot

Dennis is absolutely correct.
Our listserv is for our attorney members only.
In addition, we should not be promoting the potential unauthorized practice of law by a non-attorney within our group
or allowing them to have access to our listserv. The fact that she refers to "my attorneys" should be a major red flag.
KEITH HIGGINBOTHAM
2011 & 2012 cdcbaa President
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
To: dawnmac63
Sent: Fri, Dec 2, 2011 12:13 pm
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] Recommended: Virtual Petition Preparer In the Central District
It is completely improper to put a petition preparer on this list by adding them as a cc. We don't care if they offer a
"volume discount".
Whomever this Dawn is, DAWN, do not reply to this group! This is a bar association list serve, not a yellow pages. Our mailing list is not be be given out for any purpose!
dennis
for the Board
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Cc: dawnmac63@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Recommended: Virtual Petition Preparer In the Central District
Hello Esteemed Colleagues. I would personally and professionally like to recommend the services of:
Attorneys Best Choice
Dawn Felt, Owner
Tel: (949) 422-9073
email: dawnmac63@gmail.com
For those of you looking for a virtual paralegal trained in the ways of the Central District, Ms. Dawn Felt is at your service. I have used her in the past and she is my first choice for petition prep services. She provides volume discounts and referral discounts, so be sure to tell her that you're a member of the CDCBAA and that I sent you.
Happy Holidays!
Christine Wilton, self-appointed concierge
Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: Signed Agreement
To: "Christine A. Wilton, Esq."
Thank you Christine.
You are coming in at good time. Starting in the New Year I will be sending out to my attorneys ways to get discounts on petitions, such as recommending us to other attorneys, paying invoices early, multiple petition, etc. I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Please give me a call if you need something more immediate.
I can reached at (949) 422-9073..
Best regards,
Dawn Felt
Attorneys Best Choice
Thank you very much.
Confidentiality and Privilege. This e-mail message, including attachments, is intended solely for review by the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. Review by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) shall not constitute a waiver of any ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT PROTECTION that may apply to this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Tax Advice Disclosure. Any tax information or written tax advice contained in this email message, including attachments, is not intended to and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. (The foregoing legend has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice.)
Dennis is absolutely correct.
Our listserv is for our attorney members only.
In addition, we should not be promoting the potential unauthorized practice of law by a non-attorney within our group
or allowing them to have access to our listserv. The fact that she refers to "my attorneys" should be a major red flag.
KEITH HIGGINBOTHAM

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

It is completely improper to put a petition preparer on this list by adding them as a cc. We don't care if they offer a
"volume discount".
Whomever this Dawn is, DAWN, do not reply to this group! This is a bar association list serve, not a yellow pages. Our mailing list is not be be given out for any purpose!
dennis
for the Board
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Recommended: Virtual Petition Preparer In the Central District
Hello Esteemed Colleagues. I would personally and professionally like to recommend the services of:
Attorneys Best Choice
Dawn Felt, Owner
For those of you looking for a virtual paralegal trained in the ways of the Central District, Ms. Dawn Felt is at your service. I have used her in the past and she is my first choice for petition prep services. She provides volume discounts and referral discounts, so be sure to tell her that you're a member of the CDCBAA and that I sent you.
Happy Holidays!
Thank you Christine.
You are coming in at good time. Starting in the New Year I will be sending out to my attorneys ways to get discounts on petitions, such as recommending us to other attorneys, paying invoices early, multiple petition, etc.
I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Best regards,
Dawn Felt
Attorneys Best Choice
>Thank you very much.
>
>
>Confidentiality and Privilege. This e-mail message, including attachments, is intended solely for review by the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. Review by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) shall not constitute a waiver of any ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT PROTECTION that may apply to this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>
>Tax Advice Disclosure. Any tax information or written tax advice contained in this email message, including attachments, is not intended to and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. (The foregoing legend has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice.)
>
>

Yahoo Bot

Hello Esteemed Colleagues. I would personally and professionally like to
recommend the services of:
Attorneys Best Choice
Dawn Felt, Owner
For those of you looking for a virtual paralegal trained in the ways of the
Central District, Ms. Dawn Felt is at your service. I have used her in the
past and she is my first choice for petition prep services. She provides
volume discounts and referral discounts, so be sure to tell her that you're
a member of the CDCBAA and that I sent you.
Happy Holidays!
Thank you Christine.
You are coming in at good time. Starting in the New Year I will be sending
out to my attorneys ways to get discounts on petitions, such as
recommending us to other attorneys, paying invoices early, multiple
petition, etc.
I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Best regards,
Dawn Felt
Attorneys Best Choice
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> [image: emailsig]
>
>
>
>
>
> Confidentiality and Privilege. This e-mail message, including attachments,
> is intended solely for review by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. Review by anyone other than the
> intended recipient(s) shall not constitute a waiver of any ATTORNEY-CLIENT
> PRIVILEGE or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT PROTECTION that may apply to this
> communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
> sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>
> Tax Advice Disclosure. Any tax information or written tax advice contained
> in this email message, including attachments, is not intended to and cannot
> be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may
> be imposed on the taxpayer. (The foregoing legend has been affixed pursuant
> to U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice.)
>
>
>
Hello Esteemed Colleagues. I would personally and professionally like to recommend the services of:Attorneys Best ChoiceDawn Felt, OwnerTel: (949) 422-9073
email: dawnmac63@gmail.com For those of you looking for a virtual paralegal trained in the ways of the Central District, Ms. Dawn Felt is at your service. I have used her in the past and she is my first choice for petition prep services. She provides volume discounts and referral discounts, so be sure to tell her that you're a member of the CDCBAA and that I sent you.
Happy Holidays!Christine Wilton, self-appointed concierge ---------- Forwarded message ----------dawnmac63@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 9:56 AMSubject: Re: Signed AgreementTo: "Christine A. Wilton, Esq." <attorneychristine@gmail.com>Thank you Christine.
You are coming in at good time. Starting in the New Year I will be sending out to my attorneys ways to get discounts on petitions, such as recommending us to other attorneys, paying invoices early, multiple petition, etc.
I look forward to working with you in the near future.Best regards,
Dawn FeltAttorneys Best Choice