Trustee's real estate agent demanding to see debtor's house on Easter Sunday = outrageous request

Yahoo Bot

Just say not available Plz pick another day.
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 23, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Holly Roark wrote:
> Chapter 7 Trustee's real estate agent called debtor's (proposed) agent, wouldn't tell her his name other than that he's working for the trustee, and demanded to be shown the house on Easter Sunday. This is outrageous. Do I have any remedies against such behavior? I suppose we can object to the hiring of this agent when the trustee puts in his employment app, but is there anything else I can do? Trustee does not return any of my calls or emails about anything. Debtor is totally happy to comply with his obligations and doesn't need to be treated harshly to work with the trustee.
>
> --
> Holly Roark
> holly@roarklawoffices.com
> www.roarklawoffices.com
> Central District of California
> Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney
> 1875 Century Park East, Suite 600
> Los Angeles, CA 90067
> T (310) 553-2600
> F (310) 553-2601
>
>
Just say not available Plz pick another day.Sent from my iPhoneOn Apr 23, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Holly Roark <hollyroark22@gmail.com> wrote:

Chapter 7 Trustee's real estate agent called debtor's (proposed) agent, wouldn't tell her his name other than that he's working for the trustee, and demanded to be shown the house on Easter Sunday. This is outrageous. Do I have any remedies against such behavior? I suppose we can object to the hiring of this agent when the trustee puts in his employment app, but is there anything else I can do? Trustee does not return any of my calls or emails about anything. Debtor is totally happy to comply with his obligations and doesn't need to be treated harshly to work with the trustee.
--
Holly Roark

The post was migrated from Yahoo.