Food Stamps Overpayment

Yahoo Bot

Note that the State may recoup the $3,500 down the line if the client would
otherwise get State benefits. You may want to warn the clients about that;
otherwise, they tend to think you should've known and told them.
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Law Offices of Jonathan Leventhal wrote:
> --
> Giovanni Orantes, Esq.
> Orantes Law Firm, P.C.
> 3435 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1980
> Los Angeles, CA 90010
> Tel: (213) 389-4362
> Fax: (877) 789-5776
> e-mail: go@gobklaw.com
> website: www.gobklaw.com
>
> WE ARE A "DEBT RELIEF AGENCY" AS DEFINED BY FEDERAL LAW.
>
>
Note that the State may recoup the $3,500 down the line if the client would otherwise get State benefits. You may want to warn the clients about that; otherwise, they tend to think you should've known and told them.
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Law Offices of Jonathan Leventhal <law@3yl.com> wrote:
-- Giovanni Orantes, Esq. Orantes Law Firm, P.C.3435 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1980Los Angeles, CA 90010
Tel: (213) 389-4362Fax: (877) 789-5776e-mail: go@gobklaw.comwebsite: www.gobklaw.comWE ARE A "DEBT RELIEF AGENCY" AS DEFINED BY FEDERAL LAW.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

There is no Code section to point to that shows it is nondischargeable based
upon your statement that there was no fraud or misrep by the PC
Kenneth Jay Schwartz, Esq.
LAW OFFICE OF KENNETH JAY SCHWARTZ
21031 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 640
Woodland Hills, California 91364-2226
Telephone: (818) 226-1205
Facsimile : (818) 226-1213
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND
CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT(S) NAMED ABOVE. THIS MESSAGE MAY
BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, AND, AS SUCH, IS PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR AN
AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY
NOTIFIED THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, AND THAT ANY REVIEW,DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY.
THANK YOU.
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 8:25:33 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Food Stamps Overpayment
I have a P.C. That received a notice from the state that they were overpaidabout $3500 in food stamps.
Can anyone point me to the code section to determine if this is dischargeable.
No claim by the state of fraud or misrep.
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan
There is no Code section to point to that shows it is nondischargeable based upon your statement that there was no fraud or misrep by the PC Kenneth Jay Schwartz, Esq.LAW OFFICE OF KENNETH JAY SCHWARTZ21031 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 640Woodland Hills, California 91364-2226Telephone: (818) 226-1205Facsimile : (818) 226-1213THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT(S) NAMED ABOVE. THIS MESSAGE MAY BE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, AND, AS SUCH, IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR AN AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT YOU HAVE
RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, AND THAT ANY REVIEW, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.From: Jonathan <law@3yl.com>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Thu, May 12, 2011 8:25:33 AMSubject: [cdcbaa] Food Stamps Overpayment

I have a P.C. That received a notice from the state that they were overpaid about $3500 in food stamps.
Can anyone point me to the code section to determine if this is dischargeable. No claim by the state of fraud or misrep.
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Yahoo Bot

I have a P.C. That received a notice from the state that they were overpaid about $3500 in food stamps.
Can anyone point me to the code section to determine if this is dischargeable. No claim by the state of fraud or misrep.
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan