Two Cents Off Topic--Law Practice Management Software

Yahoo Bot

Cameron,
I have wondered the very same thing myself lately. Many of my letters are duplicates, or near to it. My experience has been mostly with AMICUS and it was pretty darn good. I used it in a small firm setting (family law) where many of the letters were forms after years of practice. It was great with calendar management, etc. I have often thought of using it for my solo bk practice as well...but that price tag is a hefty one for me.
Now I just use Google Business mail and Google Calendar! My faxes go through my email, so I can always access them. I have personalized domain through the business gmail...google Calendar is pretty killer. I can access either anywhere there is a web connection or on my phone.
Oh, and I also use 'gtasks' a simple but effective tool for keeping track of tasks. I can link them to emails...always handy
>
> I apologize if this post is inappropriate. However, I'm struggling with trying to decide which software to buy. I have narrowed it down to 3: Abacus, PCLaw and Tabs3. Does anyone use any of them? Opinions? Is any of them (or some other software package) particularly good for managing a bankruptcy practice? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
> Cameron
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.